Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shriek update

Hello, here are some pictures of the human character Ive been sculpting, who will eventually be fighting the creature. The first shot is of the level 2 mesh and the second is level three. After that Ive posted shots of the level 5 sculpt. Obviously I want to try and get all this info into the final shot using a displacement map, so ill try level two as the basemesh.
When I go to detail the character with skin pores, wrinkles etc, should I do this on a new layer? I will eventually try to export this detail as a bump map, but I dont want all this information to be displayed in the displacement map. I then plan to polypaint the man and make a texture map using the auv option in zbrush. Thanks for your help, Ric







No comments:

Post a Comment