Monday, June 1, 2009

The Face

Hi Dan

Thanks for the advice on the body mesh - have checked out the Cowgirl, that topology has been a real help. Will make adjustments as you advise.

Right now onto the face... Would be great if you could advise me with this model? At the moment my main struggle is getting the bone of the eyebrow right with the bulge underneath the eyebrow, and the creases between this bulge and the eyelid. Also am trying to model in the tear-duct, but I don't think this is working, would you advise I model this as a separate model.

When my model smiles she exposes her teeth - intend to add these soon.

I wanted to ask about the neck, my model will be turning her head (when posed) and her neck muscle (think it's the sternocleidomastoid?) prominently bulges, do you think the topology on the neck will allow for this? Another point about the neck - I've realised that my ref images don't match up for the neck profile. In the image of the profile T-pose, the model's hands hide the back of her neck. I feel as though the neck in profile of my model should be slimmer, can you advise? - this area will be completely covered by her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment