Wednesday, June 10, 2009

cheers!

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the thoughts on the galloping horse, I'll try a few versions and see what happens. I think the bottom row of frames in the picture you uploaded in particular has some good poses, suggesting a bit more speed. I might introduce the cloth of the galloping horse too, it'll be quite important to the pose I think and hopefully add alot of energy/suggest the movement and speed.

Your right enough about the details not having to be modelled in, a bump map would definitely be fine for the crown, it was more just to try and tackle it to be honest.

Thanks for the comments, I'll let you know how I get on!

Jamie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie,

    I'm supposed to be on Holiday, but I thought I'd quickly chip in. I won't comment on the pose but more on the compsosition.For me, the the characters are too far apart from one another, I found hard to figure out what the relationship was between them at first. Have you tried puling them closer together? I think the impact of the strike is being lost at the moment. Try a few variations and post them for some feedback.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete