Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Richie's Project


Hi, Dan

I am Richie and my master project is a modeling project about a female disabled dancer who is doing practice in a dance room.

I am going to model and texture a dance room corner and the character.The image is the concept art of my project









The following are reference photos I have found on 3D.sk. For the character modeling,I plan to make a basemesh in XSI.Then I'll use Zbrush to make the details.


















These images are the female character basemesh model which I am working on.Please let me know what do you think about it.Thank you.





















































Head































Actually, I don't know why the head looks a bit more slim and longer in the image than in the viewport when I rendered it out.























Arm
























hand

For the hand, I just keep the proportion right, because the fingers are bending in the final pose.











Foot












Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment