Thursday, June 18, 2009

DM - Lies

Hey Lies,

Wow, that is a big update!!

Firstly, the dress is looking great. Splitting it up into sections is a great idea and seems to have worked well.

On the bodice I would look at some reference for how the cloth would crease from the left breast to the left arm pit. I would imagine you may get one or two slightly stronger folds in that area. Maybe also add a little variety to the depth of the folds as well. Nothing drastic just a few slightly heavier folds.

My only other comment is that I think that her cheeks look a little strange. I am not sure but you might want to try and get the Nasolabial Fold to curl downwards as it passes the corner of the mouth. Also on this image I have scribbled areas to look at for wrinkle/fold direction, they are off the top of my head at the mo, so make sure you find some good ref.



Keep it up. All seems to be going well.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment