The only problems I see are proportional.
Just have a look at your model alongside your reference. Here are a few things that I would consider tweaking. Don't worry though, you are going in the right direction.
Once again I hope you don't mind but I have made a few scribbles other some of your images.
The shoe: Remember that a persons weight goes through the balls of the feet when in heels ............... I imagine :D. I have overlaid your model with your ref. All you need to do is tweak the proportions of the mid section and the toe/ball section of the foot and you will be there.

The hands are looking good, just have a look at the reference and locate the meaty bits. These should give you a good idea of the shapes that you need to extrude out on the palm. Make sure to pull the little finger knuckle back a bit from the others.

The body is coming along well. Just remember if you are going to make extrudes, try and relate them to the shape of the relevant muscles. ALso, I would consider a bit of streamlining of the lower legs and knee areas. All in all though, you are making good progress.

as always if there is anything I haven't made clear enough, just let me know and I will try to sort it out.
Good luck and keep it up.
Dan
No comments:
Post a Comment